NI Alliance Partners
The National Instruments Alliance Partner Network is a program of more than 850 independent, third-party companies worldwide that provide engineers and businesses with complete solutions and high-quality products based on graphical system design. From products and systems to integration, consulting, and training services, NI has acknowledged that GPower belongs to this trusted group of professionals that deserve NI's endorsement.
GPower is connected
GPower works very closely with National Instruments to bring you in our opinion the most versatile and highest quality hardware products, supported by the best system design software on the market - the main actors here being NI LabVIEW and TestStand.
This close relationsship between GPower and NI is realized through many channels, for instance;
- Through our unique individual interfacing with National Instruments staff in both product management and R&D.
- Through the unique LabVIEW Champions program.
- Through our participation in key NI conferences world-wide (NIDays, NIWeek, advanced user group meetings, and CLA Summits to name a few).
- Through our involvement within NI's Customer Advisory Boards.
- Through our contributions to the LabVIEW Tools Network.
- Through our position as NI Alliance Partner.
Your benefits from GPower's unique positioning with NI are very tangible:
- Ensured success. You gain domain expertise for training, consulting, and integration of complex projects.
- Faster solutions. You develop solutions faster with in-depth industry and application expertise, and with pre-made high quality building blocks.
- Confidence. We ensure adherence to NI product certifications and industry standards.
- NI product expertise. You benefit from our NI product knowledge in areas such as embedded control, automation, electronic design, vision, and RF and wireless.
- Mitigated risk. We use NI tools more effectively with project scope and requirements development.
- Global resources. You get local support to help with a portion of your project or to manage the entire process. And if necessary we have a hundred thousand colleagues behind us to confer with.
Teaming up with GPower and National Instruments is half the solution out the starting block.